Role and Goal Clarity in Teams
2 day (12 hour) classroom based facilitated participative course.
Target audience: Front-line leaders and others who manage teams or groups
- Communicate the big picture relevance of own role and goals (strategic alignment)
- Use goal alignment across and down the organisation
- Set aligned team/departmental goals in a participative manner
- Setting SMART goals based on effective standards and measures
- Lead a role clarity process for the team
- Use a logical analytical and planning process in selecting and setting goals
- Understanding the role of trust and respect in gaining support and co-operation
- Understand Self-Management and Management Practices towards goal achievement
- Build team accountability and support through goal management
- Building Trust & Partnership through Effective Communication.
- Front-Line Leadership Development.
- Goal Setting that Delivers Results.
- Performance Appraisal and Feedback that Deliver Results and Strengthen Relationships.
- Managing Change.
- Role and Goal Clarity in Teams.
- Employee Engagement Beyond Survey Results.
- Strength-based Strategic Performance Management.
- Managing Inter-Cultural Conflict.
- Introduction to Basic Problem-Solving Tools.