Strength-based Strategic Performance Management
2 day (12 hour) classroom based facilitated participative course.
Target audience: Front-line leaders and others who manage teams or groups
- Utilise a strength-based approach to strategic and operational planning
- Communicate commonality of organisational purpose, mission, goals, values for direct relevance to employees
- Engage in a participative process to define competencies and resources required for achievement of strategic and operational goals
- Build a culture of co-operation and collaboration from goal setting through performance reviews
- Develop an authentic positive vocabulary and ability to reframe from negative to positive
- Utilise team/group goal setting as a teambuilding and engagement process
- Utilise performance reviews in a team/group as a teambuilding and engagement process
- Building Trust & Partnership through Effective Communication.
- Front-Line Leadership Development.
- Goal Setting that Delivers Results.
- Performance Appraisal and Feedback that Deliver Results and Strengthen Relationships.
- Managing Change.
- Role and Goal Clarity in Teams.
- Employee Engagement Beyond Survey Results.
- Strength-based Strategic Performance Management.
- Managing Inter-Cultural Conflict.
- Introduction to Basic Problem-Solving Tools.