Performance Appraisal and Feedback that Deliver Results and Strengthen Relationships
2 day (12 hour) classroom based facilitated participative course.
Target audience: open. Course is customised according to the selected audience. If the participants are non-supervisory staff the focus is on understanding and basic skills, including active listening and clarifying questioning. If the participants are supervisory/managerial staff, the focus is on maintenance of self-esteem, preparedness for difficult conversations, gaining commitment for future action/changes through empathy and assertiveness.
- Consciousness of need to maintain or improve the employee’s self-esteem
- Focus on specific behaviours and outcomes
- Active, non-judgemental listening to show interest & to enhance own understanding
- Show appreciation for contribution & participation
- Preparedness for difficult conversations
- Appropriate empathic & assertive language use
- Empowering process to gain commitment to future action/changes
- Building Trust & Partnership through Effective Communication.
- Front-Line Leadership Development.
- Goal Setting that Delivers Results.
- Performance Appraisal and Feedback that Deliver Results and Strengthen Relationships.
- Managing Change.
- Role and Goal Clarity in Teams.
- Employee Engagement Beyond Survey Results.
- Strength-based Strategic Performance Management.
- Managing Inter-Cultural Conflict.
- Introduction to Basic Problem-Solving Tools.