Managing Inter-Cultural Conflict
2 day (12 hour) classroom based facilitated participative course.
Target audience: Front-line leaders and others who manage teams or groups, and staff who interact with the public in a service capacity
- Advancement in personal cultural competence
- Understand the three dimensions of cultural behaviour (personal, cultural, instinctual)
- Understand the evolution and role of culture
- Understand the evolution of human instinct
- Understanding categorisation of cultural differences without stereotyping
- Develop a personal methodology for being respectful of culture while seeking commonalities
- Engaging participants in a culturally diverse work environment in establishing common values and guidelines for culturally competent conduct
- Building Trust & Partnership through Effective Communication.
- Front-Line Leadership Development.
- Goal Setting that Delivers Results.
- Performance Appraisal and Feedback that Deliver Results and Strengthen Relationships.
- Managing Change.
- Role and Goal Clarity in Teams.
- Employee Engagement Beyond Survey Results.
- Strength-based Strategic Performance Management.
- Managing Inter-Cultural Conflict.
- Introduction to Basic Problem-Solving Tools.