2 day (12 hour) classroom based facilitated participative course.
Target audience: Supervisory/managerial staff responsible for implementing and managing change triggered by a strategic decision at executive level.
- Being prepared to be the messenger of change through role clarity and understanding context
- Understanding the cycle of change responses
- Understand own response to change & techniques to enhance resilience
- Show personal resilience through use of appropriate stress management and communication tools
- Understanding the psychological contract and typical employee responses to change
- Build and sustain personal trust to anchor emotions, reactions and expectations
- Regrouping through refocus and participation
- Facilitate role clarity post-change
- Dealing with “survivors’ guilt” in self and others
- Building Trust & Partnership through Effective Communication.
- Front-Line Leadership Development.
- Goal Setting that Delivers Results.
- Performance Appraisal and Feedback that Deliver Results and Strengthen Relationships.
- Managing Change.
- Role and Goal Clarity in Teams.
- Employee Engagement Beyond Survey Results.
- Strength-based Strategic Performance Management.
- Managing Inter-Cultural Conflict.
- Introduction to Basic Problem-Solving Tools.