Goal Setting that Delivers Results
2 day (12 hour) classroom based facilitated participative course.
Target audience: open. Course is customised according to the selected audience. If the participants are non-supervisory staff the focus is on understanding and basic skills.
- Understand the value and purpose of setting goals
- See the big picture relevance of own role and goals
- Understand the connection between customers and suppliers when establishing goals
- Know how to set SMART goals based on effective standards and measures
- Use a logical analytical and planning process in selecting and setting goals
- Setting aligned team/departmental goals (including delegation)
- Understanding the role of trust and respect in gaining support and co-operation
- Understand Self-Management and Management Practices towards goal achievement
- Building Trust & Partnership through Effective Communication.
- Front-Line Leadership Development.
- Goal Setting that Delivers Results.
- Performance Appraisal and Feedback that Deliver Results and Strengthen Relationships.
- Managing Change.
- Role and Goal Clarity in Teams.
- Employee Engagement Beyond Survey Results.
- Strength-based Strategic Performance Management.
- Managing Inter-Cultural Conflict.
- Introduction to Basic Problem-Solving Tools.