Employee Engagement beyond Survey Results
2 day (12 hour) classroom based facilitated participative course.
Target audience: Front-line leaders and others who manage teams or groups
- Define and explain ‘employee engagement’
- Understand the importance of improvement in employee engagement
- Understand the psychological contract
- Using a strength-based approach to engaging employees
- Building trust, respect, fairness & integrity
- Communication for providing context and purpose to work/goals
- Ongoing communication to show interest, support problem resolution, provide resources
- Utilise management and self-management practices that support engagement
- Building Trust & Partnership through Effective Communication.
- Front-Line Leadership Development.
- Goal Setting that Delivers Results.
- Performance Appraisal and Feedback that Deliver Results and Strengthen Relationships.
- Managing Change.
- Role and Goal Clarity in Teams.
- Employee Engagement Beyond Survey Results.
- Strength-based Strategic Performance Management.
- Managing Inter-Cultural Conflict.
- Introduction to Basic Problem-Solving Tools.